Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Let Go, Lay Your Impossibilities in God's Hands. Pick Up His Word, Stand on It & Allow God's Word to go Forth in Your Life. (10.7.15)

My Child,
Your season has not passed.
I have not set you aside.
I chose you from the beginning, I know your name.

Therefore, let Me remind you that no matter what has happened in your life, no matter what you are going through -- it is never too late for Me to turn things around.  No matter how dark or impossible things may appear to be, do not let your heart be troubled.
For nothing is too hard for the Lord your God.
Nothing is impossible for Me.

All you have to do is Stand in Faith, and allow My Word to do the work.

My Child, stop worrying because you cannot see the whole picture.
You do not need to see the whole picture; however,
you do need to have complete Faith in Me. 

It does not matter that what you see right now, is confusing you.
You must not allow that to stop you from Standing on My Word.

You are the seed of Abraham, therefore, be like Abraham - who, against hope, believed in hope, and that what I promised him would come to pass.  My Word shall not pass away, it shall accomplish that which pleases Me. 

Yes, My Child, it pleases Me to bless you abundantly.
Therefore, have Faith in My Word, believe in what I said.

Now, lay your impossibilities in My Hands
and allow My Word to go forth into your life. 

Let go of that which troubles you and pick up My Word.

Allow My Word to do the work in your life, so that it can release
the harvest of blessings that you’ve been waiting for.

Let My Word do the work,
and you will be amazed
as I do the impossible,
right before your eyes.


God's Word to you:
Mark 24:35 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away

Psalms 84:11-12 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD.

Romans 4:18 - Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment