Thursday, October 1, 2015

God Delivered Us in The Past. Now, Believe that He will do it Again (10.1.15)

My Child, I know it appears to you, and others who are watching, that I Am not doing anything about your situation. However, you know within your Spirit that nothing is further from the truth.  That is not true. Look at where you are now.  You may not be where you want to be, but if I had not been working in your life, things would be much worse.

Take some time to think back, back to when you thought I was nowhere to be seen.  When I was quiet and you thought I did not care. Weren't things going on behind the scene that you knew nothing about? Didn’t I provide for you?  Didn’t I work things out for your good? Yes, I did. 

I was with you then.
And I Am with you now.


I Am the Lord your God, and I worked things out for you, that could not have turned out the way they did; if I had not been working. You prayed and stood on My Word, and I moved mountains out of your way. 

Therefore, do not worry about what others are saying. 
Do not worry about what you do not know.
Do what you did before, pray and hold fast
to what you know to be true, My Word.

I delivered you in times past.
Now believe that I will do it again.



MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Daniel 10:12 - Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your GOD, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.


John 13:7 - Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. 

1 Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment