Tuesday, October 6, 2015

God has Faith in You, for He has Spoken His Truth into Your Spirit (10.6.15)

My Child,
I know that you have faith in Me, however,
did you know that I have faith in you?

I have every Confidence that you can stand firm in the face of the temptations that are being used to beset you. I have Faith in you, because My Holy Spirit is at work in you, changing and transforming you into My Image. And I know you can accomplish all that I have asked you to do, even if you don’t have My Faith in yourself. 


I know this because I have spoken My Truth into your Spirit; and My Spirit is reminding you that you can do all things through My Son, Christ Jesus, who strengthens you. Therefore, it does not matter if the task at hand seems overwhelming to you, I have Faith in you, that it will be done.

You are an amazing person - because I made you that way. 


My Indwelling Spirit has been at work in you, to refine and transform you. 

Now, you can be precisely the person who I designed you to be, 
strong, bold, faithful and able to do all things
in My Strength and in My Anointing. 


I Am the Lord Your God.
Embrace the calling and destiny I have put on your life.
Go forth and accomplish all that I have given you to do.

 

MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper

Ezekiel 37:14 - And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment