Monday, October 26, 2015

My Child, Do Not Doubt Who You Are (10.26.15)

My Child, 
The authority you have in My Word is as real and as solid as the earth on which you walk.  As you step on the earth, you do not doubt it will hold. Why do you doubt that My Word will hold, for I Am the One who created the earth.  I have given you all that you need to live in Godliness and holiness.  My covenant is everlasting and will remain sure until the end of days.

My child, do not doubt who you are.

You are seated in heavenly places. 
You are the head and not the tail. 
You are above and not beneath. 
You are My heirs, heirs to the Father. 
You are healed by My Son's wounds. 
You are clothed in My righteousness. 
You will be victorious in life. 
You are the temple of the Holy Spirit.  The Spirit lives in you and works from within to bring forth signs and wonders.

Beloved, do not doubt who you are.

You are a new creation.  You are created in My image, yet you have barely tapped into the power that I have placed within you.  Live in My Word, walk in the Spirit and from within you there shall arise a new strength.  A strength that shall rise up within you on wings of eagles.  Rise up with the authority and power of My Word, for all My promises are "Yes and Amen" to those who believe.

So Beloved do not doubt who you are…
You are Mine.


I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind - 2 Corinthians 4:4
I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions - James 1:22, 25
I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power - Colossians 2:10
I am alive with Christ - Ephesians 2:5
I am a new creature in Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:17
I am a joint-heir with Christ - Romans 8:17
I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me - Romans 8:37
I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:21
I am the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own - 1 Corinthians 6:19
I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath - Deuteronomy 28:13
It is not I who live, but Christ lives in me - Galatians 2:20
I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony - Revelations 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment