Sunday, October 4, 2015

Watch and Pray, Being Mindful of the Words You Speak (10.4.15)

My Child,
Look not upon the things that are seen,
but look beyond the visible, and see
what I Have already spoken to you.

My Word is written, and surely it shall come to pass, for I shall perform all that I have spoken. This is why it’s important that you rely completely on My Word, and never forget that I Am in control. Even as I speak, the enemy is watching and waiting for an opportunity to intervene and cause you to deviate from what I Have said.

Watch and Pray, My Child
Watch and Pray.

Keep your mind on Me and be very wise in the words you speak - to avoid the snares of the enemy, by doing so you will stop his hand from performing evil works.

Always remember, your words cause things to happen, both good and bad.

I hear you say, “The Lord is in control.”
However, I step in only when you surrender all to Me
and say, “Lord, have your way.”

Then, and only then, will I come in and take control of the situation.
For you were given a free will, and I will not control you.

I love you too much to do that.
Remember, love doesn’t control anyone.

I am your Loving Counselor, and I encourage good choices.

The encouragement I give to you this day is to watch and pray,
and be mindful of the words you speak,
for this is an excellent choice to make.


Meditate on God's Word:
Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Matthew 26:41 - Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 


No comments:

Post a Comment