Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's not Wrong to Hurt or Cry.... Jesus Feels Our Pain. (10.15.15)

Beloveds,
I feel your pain and I know you are hurting.
You aren’t made of stone, you are a person.
It is not wrong to hurt or cry. 


I felt pain, hurt and sadness when I walked this earth.
If you remember, I too wept.
If you didn’t feel pain, that would be abnormal.
Feeling 
pain and being hurt does not reflect a lack of faith.
So, stop being so hard on yourself.

Don’t stress over it.
Learn how to release things, and 
rest.
Allow Me to work in you, and take away your pain.
Just lean on Me, I won’t allow the hurt to overwhelm you.
Dwell in My presence, for I am here to comfort you.
Allow Me to protect your mind, body, and emotions.

Now, be quiet and hide in the shelter of My arms.
Allow My Peace to overtake your soul.

Be at peace.



Meditate on His Word:
Psalms 91:1-2 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

John 11:35 - Jesus wept.

No comments:

Post a Comment