Friday, October 16, 2015

The Act of Stepping Out on Faith & Taking God at His Word (10.16.15)

My Child,
When you come to an impasse, that mountain or the wall that wont seem to move.....
Cry out to Me when you can’t see your way.
Cry out to Me and I will hear your deepest cry.
I will respond. 
I will tell you to walk by faith, and faith alone.  
I will tell you to stop looking at the situation with your eyes,
and see with the eyes of faith. 

And as I Am working to bring things to pass,
I will also ask you to do your part. 

I will call you to stand on My Word, and only My Word.  Then show Faith in Me, by trusting Me.  The act of stepping out and taking Me at My Word, no matter what the situation dictates is extremely important to Me.  Because Faith, without Works, is dead.  And it is impossible to please Me without having Faith in My Word.

The way forward to your miracle is by having faith in Me.
Remember how I blessed you before when you stood on My Word?
You will never know how trustworthy I Am, unless you
trust Me fully when things seems to be impossible.

The only way to your blessing is to have faith in Me, and Me alone. I Am the Lord your God, your Father.  And I only want the best for you.  Therefore, I Am asking you to change your way of thinking, and know that I can bring to pass blessings that are "impossible in the eyes of man."

Now, My Child, are you going to take Me at My Word?
I say to you, you haven't seen anything yet.

You can't imagine how I Am going to change your situation.

I Am going to bless you in a mighty way.
If you will just continue to trust in Me,
you will see that mountain move.

You will see that impasse crumble
in the presence of the Lord.

My Child, the only way to your blessings
is by having faith in Me,
and Me alone.


Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)


No comments:

Post a Comment