Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Time Is Now. This is the Appointed Time to Release Favor. God's Favor. (10.14.15)

My Child,
You have not because you ask not.
And when you ask, ask believing that it is already done. 
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

When ye ask of Me, it is done in Heaven from the moment you ask.  Therefore, believe that it is done on earth as it is in Heaven. Believe and do not waver about what you’ve asked of Me. Because from the deepest depths of My Heart, I desire to bless you.

So, do not limit Me with unbelief. 
I say to you, My Beloved, ask and you shall receive.

The time is now.  This is the appointed time.
It’s a time to release favor. Yes, I said favor. 

I desire to release blessings in your life, healing in your soul and body, and advancement for you in the Kingdom.  My beloved, strategic plans are about to unfold in your life. Plans that bring peace, comfort, and hope. I say to you, 'do you want it? Do you?' If so, then pray, ask for favor, and believe that it is already done.  Believe that it is done on earth, as it is in Heaven.

Believe and know that I love you. 

Believe that what you have asked for, is already done.
Then walk by faith, not by sight;
and you will see how the things of the Spirit
will unfold on your behalf.

If you stand and believe, with faith, that all things are possible..... Then My Favor will position you in the right place, at the right time, to receive that which you have believed and trusted Me for.

Many souls are being prepared to receive salvation and I need you, child, to be ready to receive them. Therefore, I say 'prepare your heart to receive and be ready for advancement in the Kingdom.  For I am calling forth My Church to rise up and be a banner for Me.' 


Believe My Child.  
Believe and witness to others how My Favor has changed your life.
Be ye ready to be a testimony.  And let the world know who I Am.

And finally beloved, be strong in the Lord your God and be wise with the blessings that I send your way. 


My favor have been given to you for the purpose of My Kingdom.  
Ask for wisdom, and be wise, so that you can be a blessing to those around you.
I want there to be no lack upon MY Children; therefore share, as I bless you.

Now, ask and it shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven.



MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 

Matthew 6:10 - Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Act 4:34-5  - Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. 

James 1:6 -7 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment