Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Time has Come to Rise Above Your Circumstances.... (10.22.15)

My Child,
Things occurred that have overwhelmed you and
caused a spirit of confusion and fear to come upon you.

You are wondering what to do, because all seems hopeless.

I say things are not what they seem.
I have given you authority and power.

The time has come to rise above your circumstances.

Fight the good fight of faith,
and bind the strongman whom you allowed
to enter your house.
Put him out.  Do not allow him to have his way.

Rise up, confront the strongman and break
his control over every area of your life.
Exercise by faith the authority I’ve given you.
You have My Anointing and it will break the yoke of every bondage.

Rise up!  Do not allow the enemy to hold you down.
Do not be afraid of him or his lies any longer.
If you entertain thoughts of defeat and failure,
it will hinder you from receiving all I have for you.

HEAR My Words, and STOP being discouraged.

I know you feel as though you have lost your way,
but you haven’t.  It is not over!!!

Turn this entire situation around and reclaim what’s rightfully yours.

Bind the strongman, and loose yourself from what the enemy has done.

I have plans for you.
There are no limits to what I can do with your life.
Remember I Am the Lord Your God.
I can do what man cannot do.
I can, and will, make a way out of no way.


Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 10:27  | 
Matthew 18:18  |  1 Timothy 6:12 



No comments:

Post a Comment