Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Years Prayer for 2016 (1.1.16)

Heavenly Father,
As I pray on my knees before You in 2016, I want
to thank You for allowing me to see another year.

I want to thank You for the blessings You have bestowed
upon me and my loved ones in 2015.

Father, I did not understand everything that happened in 2015,
but Your Word tell us not to lean upon our own understanding;
because Your thoughts are not our thoughts
and our ways are not Your way.

I'm choosing to have a closer relationship with
You Father in 2016, I share Your Word with others.

I thank You again Father for this New Year,
and all the potential that it hold.

Bless me and my loved ones this year Father, like never before,
and expand our territory to reach those who do not know you.

As we see from all the daily events happening in our world,
the enemy has unleashed his workers into the world to harm
whomever they can; but Father protect us from all harm
and send your Angels to stand guard around my family,
home, kids, friends and job as I serve you in 2016.

I pray Father that every soul in my family
will give their life to you this year,
for nothing is impossible for you.

I love You Lord, and I thank You for all that You
are going to do for me and my loved ones in 2016.

I speak blessings and peace over this year.

In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ,
I pray to you Father.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment