Sunday, January 24, 2016

Take God at His Word - Stand on It, Walk by Faith & Watch Him Move on Your Behalf (1.24.16)

My Child,
Take Me at My Word and step out in faith.
What is holding you back?

It is My desire to lead you through many different experiences, but you must take the first step.  


Do not be afraid to walk the path I have set before you.  
I Am your rock and fortress. 
I Will lead and guide you. 
I Will not allow your foot to slip. 
But you will not achieve that which you desire, if you’re afraid to take a step of faith.

So often you try to look ahead and figure out what I Am doing, before you take the next step, but that is not walking by faith, is it?  No, I’ve opened the door, and now you must decide whether you will have faith in Me, and walk through it.  It would be so easy for Me to pick you up and set you in the place where you want to be.  However, if I did that, you would miss so many valuable lessons of faith that would bring you closer to Me.

It is only when you walk by faith, that you will be able to see My Hand move in your life.  I know you are hoping to see the miracles first before you move; but it’s faith that causes miracles to happen, not the other way around.  


Step out in faith, and if it’s in the wrong direction,
I Will honor that faith by causing things to
change and fall in line with My Will. 

I just want you to take 
Me at My Word, and step out in faith.

Step out in faith, and you will see My Hand knock down "the Jericho walls" in your life. 
Step out in faith, and watch Me close the mouth of the lions in your life.  

Step out in faith, and watch Me meet every need in your life with two fish and five loaves of bread. 
Step out in faith, and you will find yourself at the destination I have ordained for you. 

So, take Me at My Word - stand on it, walk by faith, and watch Me move on your behalf.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Mark 11:22
- And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight,

1 Timothy 6:12
- Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment