Monday, January 25, 2016

Move as The Holy Spirit Leads. Do Not Spend Unnecessary Time & Energy. (1.25.16)

My Child,
You are in a time of transitioning into a new season,
and the enemy is bringing a storm of confusion to get you
to believe that you are going in the wrong direction.  


he has you spending too much time fussing and fuming over issues that you have no control over.  You have spent unnecessary time and energy yielding little, if any results. My Child, the storm will end when you surrender all that concerns you to Me, the Lord your God and Father, and learn how to rest in My presence.

If you want peace, then come into My Presence and let Me bring comfort to your tired and weary soul.  Only I can bring resolution to the things that concern you.  Be still and listen for that still small voice. For that voice is Me, and I will be leading you. Take the time necessary to be still in My presence so that you can recover from the stress and pressure you’ve been experiencing.

Come to Me and so you can be refreshed; for I Am pouring out My Anointing, and I want you to be ready to receive it.  Resting in My Presence will prepare you to receive the refreshing that you need, and will enable to you move as the Holy Spirit leads.

Come to Me and be refreshed Beloved.




Read and Meditate on His Word:
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Hebrews 4:9-10 - There 
remains therefore a rest for the people of GOD.  For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as GOD did from His.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment