Monday, January 18, 2016

This is a Day of Victory, Your Day to Stand. Stand on Your Faith. Do Not Allow Fear to Invade Your Spirit. (1.18.16)

My Child,
Trials come at times when it looks like all is lost, and that I have failed you.
But I would say to you this day, "I have not failed you." 

Stop being fearful, have faith and trust that I Am the GOD that can bring new life out of apparent death.  And although you may not understand why something bad seems to happen, know that I can bring ultimate good out of what you are going through, which is the growing and development of your faith in Me.

You are standing at the threshold of a glorious time of restoration, joy, and harvest in the kingdom; but right now you are facing what appears to be an impossible situation, where it looks like I have abandoned you.  


Do not allow fear to invade your spirit. 

Do you honestly think that I would abandon one that I love so much as you?  I definitely would not. I call you this day to have faith in this midnight hour and to trust in who I Am.  Remember all that I have done for you, My constant faithfulness and mercy to you over the years.....

Then stand on your faith.

This is your day to stand, My child, not a day to sit
or to turn back in despair, doubt, or discouragement. 

You are My Child and I expect you to act like My Child - by having faith in Me when things look their darkest.  Why would I leave you now, in your day of greatest need?  Never would I leave you. 

Put on your armor and get ready for battle,
for this is a day of victory, and not of defeat. 
Again, I say to you, I have not failed you. 

Have faith and you will surely see
My salvation, blessing, and glory in this situation.


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Mark 4:40 - And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? How is it that ye have no faith?

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit 
of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment