Friday, January 29, 2016

Seek not the Counsel of Others. Release Everything Unto God & Free Yourself to do the Works He Has Called You to Do (1.29.16)

My Child,
I see all your concerns, even before you ask Me.
I see them even before they are formed as a thought.
I see your heart’s desire. There is nothing hidden from Me.

I also know you’ve listened to the ranting of others, and now you’re confused. Beloved, do not listen to them. I Am your Father, and I Will always be present to guide you.  I know there are others in your life, but I should always be the first One you reach out to when you need help.

Yes, you can give that heavy burden to Me.
It is too difficult for you to carry.

When My Son carried the cross, He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders so that you wouldn’t have to. You can’t continue going in the direction you are going.  Sooner or later you will have to trust Me completely. You can’t begin to imagine the lengths I Will go to, for you. My Arm is not too short to move upon your situation. 


Now, release everything unto Me,
and free yourself to do the works
I have called you to do.



Read and Meditate on My Word:
Numbers 11:23
- And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.

Isaiah 26:4 - Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

Isaiah 59:1 - Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment