Thursday, January 7, 2016

Stay Focused on God, Keep Your Face Set like Flint & Do Not Back Down - So that He can Work Through You (1.7.16)

My Child,
Do not be overwhelmed any longer. 
The trials that you are going through 
are to prepare you for greater things to come. 

My Hand has been upon you, guiding you and bringing you to this point in your life. I know it hasn’t been easy. I designed this journey so that your latter will be greater than your former. 

If you believe in My Word, 
it will be as you believe.

Yes, I’ve been guiding you along this path, 

and I will continue to do so.  

However, it is up to you to stay focused on Me, so that I can work through you. I will not force anything on you. Freely I give to you, and freely I want you to decide to stay on this path with Me.  All I require of you is obedience, and a willingness to allow Me to order and bless your steps.  And it will be as you believe it to be.

As you can see, there is no time 

for doubt or unbelief in your life,
so please do not give any place to it. 


I will reveal to you the obstacles that will attempt to come against you,
but I will also give you wisdom and knowledge to overcome and defeat.

Therefore, use what I give to you while standing firm in your faith.
Keep your face set like a flint upon My Word and don’t back down.
Do not become weary and don’t give up.
Be ye strong in the Lord, and it will be as you believe.



 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: 

Job 8:7 - Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Isaiah 50:7 - For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Matthew 9:29 - Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith 
be it unto you.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 

 
***Have faith in GOD and His Promise***

No comments:

Post a Comment