Sunday, January 3, 2016

Starting Today, I Will.... (1.3.16)

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. - Isaiah 43:18-19

My Child,
Leave behind all that weighs heavily upon you. 
Do not continue to pick up burdens you were not meant to carry. 
We have talked about this before, but you continue to look back,
trying to bring the past with you.

Let go, and move on.

I have given you freedom from those things. I have brought you through the valleys and have set you upon My Holy Mountain. Do not turn back.  And do not try to dig up that which was laid to rest. 


Trying to carry dead weight will only slow you down.
There is no life in the past. 

As you step forward with Me, the distance from your past will increase and your old pain will slowly disappear. What I have cleansed, should not be infected again. You asked Me for a fresh start, so do not allow old trials and tribulations to return into your life. 

Realign your thinking right now and trust Me 
with all your heart, mind, body and soul. 

I will not let you down.
_____________

Faith Believers, 

Let us make a commitment that starting today we will leave the past in the past and step forward with God.  Making a fresh start and aligning all that we are with all that He Is......

  • Starting today, I will cherish each moment of my life.
    I will savor all of GOD’s blessings, and bless the Lord at all times.
  • Starting today, I will see challenges as opportunities and face them with courage and determination.
  • Starting today, I will take life one day at a time, one-step at a time. I will change what I can and the rest I will let go and release to the Lord.
  • Starting today, I will leave the past behind me and walk forward with renewed vision and faith.
  • Starting today, I will be responsible for my own happiness and I will do things that make me happy while bringing glory to GOD’s Kingdom.

Starting today and every day, thank GOD for what you have, and trust GOD for what you need.

     - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment