Thursday, January 14, 2016

God is Opening Doors, Closing Doors & Manifesting the Desires of Your Heart (1.14.16)

My Child,
The answer which you seek will not be found among man. 
Therefore, stop focusing on what man thinks.   
Keep your eyes on Me. 

Stop fighting to make things happen in your own strength, and look to the Lord for all your needs. Do not look at things through your natural eyes, but know and believe I have all power to do all things.   If you continue to try and work out your solutions by what you see and what worked before, you will not succeed.  This struggle will cause you to doubt that you ever heard My Voice, and you will begin to question your relationship with Me.
 

You should know by now that I AM fully capable of providing for you. 
I Am the great I Am, there is no other GOD that can do the things I will do for you.  

I can be everything you need; but only if you allow Me. Surrender all  your ways unto Me. Remain at My feet, listen closely for My Voice and move as My Small Still Voice lead you. 

Remember, I’m doing a new thing in your life.
I Am closing doors, opening doors and manifesting
the desires of your heart.

Trust and believe I have the power to do
what I have promised to you.



Read and Meditate on His Word:

Deuteronomy 2:2-3 - And the LORD spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward. 

Psalm 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment