Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Jesus has Given Us Power Over the enemy, So Use It (1.20.16)

Beloved,
Come, come walk with Me, just as My Disciples walked with me,
and I will give you rest.

Come and I will remove the burdens you carry.
Come and I will heal your brokenness.
Come and I will give you peace and understanding, revelation and inspiration for the days ahead.

Come
Beloveds, and let Me breathe a refreshing wind upon your weary soul.

Indeed, I am with you and I am for you. I will increase your faith. I will bestow upon you a revelation of the Father's heart towards you. I will demonstrate My love, My mercy, and My grace to those who believe. You have struggled, but I have watched over you. I have kept you safe. You have come through many trials and tribulations, and now your soul needs rest. You have fought many battles in My Name, and in the Father's Name.

Oh, how We Are pleased with the work that you have done.
You need to rest awhile, there will be more battles ahead.

I am aware of your struggles and hardships. You have endured many trials but know that I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will strengthen your heart and soul but you must rest so you can be prepared for the stumbling blocks the enemy will try to place in your path.

Through My dying on the Cross,
I have given you the power over the enemy Beloved.
So use it.


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Matthew 11:28-30 -Jesus has Given Us Power over the enemy, so Use it  (1.20.16) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment