Tuesday, January 5, 2016

All is not Lost. Trust in God, Release Your Burdens & Start Walking in the Spirit. (1.5.16)

My Child,
All is not lost nor hopeless. Do not believe what the enemy has whispered into your ear.  No, you are not the world's greatest spiritual failure!  I am bringing you to the end of your own strength, so I can fill you with Mine.  I want you to rely on My Strength, not yours.  

Trust in Me, and I will show you that I have the power over anything you will ever face.

I hear every word that you say, whisper and think.  I never sleep.  And Beloved, I have responded to your prayers and your cries; however, the problem isn’t with Me, the problem is whether you believe that I have heard you.  Do you?  If you do, then do not cry about it any longer.  

It’s time to get up off your knees,
and become a believer and a doer of My Word. 

It’s time to start walking in the Spirit,
while releasing those burdens to Me.

You’ve prayed about your problems; however, you still carry them. You’ve carried them so long that it has caused you to feel like all is lost, and you’re at the end of your rope. All is not lost.  Embrace My Word, and I will give you renewed hope. I will show you that everything is not hopeless, as I renew your strength.

The only way to overcome all that you’ve gone through,
is to surrender all to Me.  


Yes, surrender everything. This mean releasing your ways, your ideas, and your plans of doing things - into My Hands. Surrender everything and allow Me to lead you.  I will give you peace.  And you will know that what you are going through, it is not a hopeless situation. 

 
Read His Word
Psalm 31:24  -  Lamentations 3:21-24
Romans 4:18-21  -  James 1:22-23 


No comments:

Post a Comment