Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stay Focused on the Future, Press On. God is Your Inheritance, Your Great Reward, Your Future.... (1.9.16)

My Child,
Keep your mind focused on Me, because
I Am able to bring new opportunities to you. 


Do not be frustrated at the things you did not
accomplish, for I have new goals set for you.

Say focused on the future. 
Do not dwell on the past any longer.

This is a new season, and new avenues
of divine inspirations are opening before you. 

You are about to have a significant breakthrough in your circumstances, and in certain areas of your life and circumstances.  However, you must have confidence that I heard your prayer, believe the words that I speak to you and position 
yourself spiritually for success.

My child, there are still more challenges to face.  Nevertheless, they will not stop you from moving out of the wilderness and into the provision that awaits you.  This is why it’s important for you to leave the trials and tribulations you faced in the past.

Leave behind the tasks you did not complete,
the roads you regret not traveled, and press towards the future. 

Press on because I am your inheritance.
I am your great reward.
I am your future, and in Me, you will
find rest and peace for your soul.

Trust in Me and prepare yourself to move through the doors that I am opening. 
 


Meditate on His Word
Genesis 15:6  -  Philippians 3:13-14  -  1 John 5:14 

No comments:

Post a Comment