Monday, January 4, 2016

New Paths are Opening. It's a New Day. Put On the Mind of Christ. Get Ready to Be Blessed Beyond Imagination. (1.4.16)

My Child,
Today is a new Day.
It is time to let go of the past. 
I Am doing a new thing in your life,
and it will lead you in a new direction.

A new path will open up for you.

This will be a path of heavenly blessings and divine opportunities for you. 

This journey requires your complete surrender. 
So, will you follow Me, as I show you the steps you must take?

Start focusing n the blessings ahead of you and stop thinking of yourself as a victim.  Yes, I want you to stop dragging your past around with you.  No longer walk in your old ways, for I have new things to accomplish through you. It is time for you to put on the mind of Christ.  


I tell you, the old ways of doing things will not 
be effective in the days ahead, 
so get ready for change.

You cannot travel on two roads at the same time. 
Do not be double minded.  

Open your ears to hear, and be sensitive to the leading of My Spirit.
I Am about to release you, to accomplish great things for My Name;
therefore, let doing My Will be the number one priority in your life.

Stand on My Word and put the past behind you.
Get rid of everything that will hinder you
from moving, as My Spirit leads you.

Get ready to run....
Get ready to be blessed, beyond what you have imagined for....

I Am doing a new thing in your life.


Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 
 
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

1 Colossians 9:24
- Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment