Friday, January 22, 2016

A Psalm 5:11 Prayer (1.22.16)

But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. - Psalm 5:11

Dear Lord, 
I pray for your protection over me and my loved ones today.
It is a normal day like always, but still be with us.

So many things have the potential to overwhelm me today
such as my job, agitated people, those who are controlled by satan
and my own mental and spiritual well being.

Father God, keep me and my family safe today from all harm.
I Am thankful for my family, Lord, so please bring us all
through this day safely, so that we can be together again this evening.

I put my trust in You today Father, knowing that You Are
all powerful.  Knowing that You said You will never
leave me nor forsake me!

Keep us and be with us always!
I love you Lord......
And I ask this prayer in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment