Sunday, January 17, 2016

Everyday is a Blessing, for God is the Great "I AM" (1.17.16)

Faith Believers, 
GOD's goal is to have a relationship with you! He will Never leave you, Never forsake you, Never mislead you, Never forget you, Never overlook you, and Never cancel your appointment in His appointment book! 
  • When you fall, He will lift you up! When you fail, He forgives!
  • When you are weak, He is strong! When you are lost, He is the way!
  • When you are afraid, He is your courage! When you stumble, He steadies you!
  • When you are hurt, He heals you! When you are broken, He mends you!
  • When you are blinded, He leads you! When you are hungry, He feeds you!
  • When you face trials, He is with you! When you face persecution, He shields you!
  • When you face problems, He comforts you! When you face loss, He provides for you!
  • When you face Death, He carries you Home!

crossrotate.gif (14,436 bytes)


He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and in every way.  He is GOD, He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine!  My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.

So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure, it is because GOD said it and so that settles it.
GOD is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.

Everyday is a blessing, for He is the great "I AM".

   - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment