Monday, January 11, 2016

Open Your Heart to Receive the Visions, Desires & Dreams God has Written onto Your Heart (1.11.16)

My Child,
I Am the Master Planner and I’ve written
My dreams and desires onto your heart.

I Am causing them to burn within you.
Stop believing the dreams I’ve given you are beyond your reach.

I Am all powerful therefore nothing is out of reach for you. 
I’ve called you to accomplish great things.
Open your heart to receive the visions I’ve poured into you,
recognize those desires are of Me.

Stop looking at yourself as being too weak in your faith for these dreams to come true. Lean upon Me for strength and spend time with Me and My Word. I will carry you through your trials. I am the Rock, which created you, and in My strength, you can do all things.

I’ve planted many seeds in you; however, until you have the courage to believe in them, they will wither and die. Do not be afraid to believe in Me for the impossible. Do not disregard the visions and dreams I’ve written onto your heart. Believe in them and live them for they are indeed inspired by Me. Embrace them with all of your heart. I inspired them, will I not also help you to accomplish them? 


I will be there with you every step of the way, and you will accomplish great things.


Meditate on His Word:
Proverbs  29:18 - Where there is no vision, the people perish:

Luke 1:37
- For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

Ephesians 2:6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment