Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Face Every "Opportunity" with Prayer & Supplication, Stay Calm, Be Patient, Do Not Run Away nor Back Down (1.27.16)

Beloved,
Refuse to allow "the little things" to get you down.  
When you hit a temporary dead end, look up and wait for My direction. 

I Will make a way where there seems to be no way.
I Will do a new thing in your life.

All you need to do is face the opportunity, with prayer and supplication, unto Me; and I will help you to overcome each one you encounter. Yes, this is how I want you to see them, as opportunities.  Stay calm and face each new opportunity prayerfully, with patience and an open mind and heart, for each opportunity has a purpose.


My Child, I say this to you because there will be times when you think you have it all figured out - and then another opportunity will present itself. Do not allow the situation to bring you down; for these opportunities will be allowed, by Me, to strengthen your faith.  Use these opportunities to abide in My strength and to allow Me to do what you cannot do.  I created you to be a conqueror, therefore do not run away nor back down when faced with adversities.  Instead, view this as an opportunity to allow Me to work My Glory into your life.

Oh yes, My glory.  That is what I am working out in your life, My glory. 
Therefore, please do not try to find an easy way out of what you are going through.

Allow this new opportunity to draw you into My presence.  Stand on My Name, by demonstrating faith and by being strong in the Lord. So that the next time you are faced with what appears to be a dead end, you will know how to overcome it. When all is said and done you will be able to look back and see that My grace was sufficient for this opportunity and anything else the enemy may send your way.
  


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 - For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most 
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment