Sunday, January 31, 2016

Peace, Be Still. May His Peace & Strength Fill Your Life (1.31.16)

Faith Believers,
Ask GOD to reveal to your heart the ways the enemy has robbed you of the peace that is yours because of Christ. Confess these things to Him and ask Him to release to you His Peace, that passes all understanding.  


Ask Him to quiet the storms in your life; so that you can refocus on living your life for Christ.
   -  Marilyn

~  Prayer  ~

 I thank You Father, that Jesus Himself is my peace and that He has completely destroyed the barriers that separated me from You!  How grateful I am that I have been reconciled to Him through His Blood, shed on the cross, and now I have peace with You.

Forgive me I pray, for the times that I did not cast my cares and anxieties upon You, but instead carried them myself; and allowed my heart to be weighed down and needlessly burdened.

I ask that Your peace (which is beyond my ability to understand) guard my heart and my mind; as I seek to be obedient to you in all areas of my life. I belong to You Father. Thank You Lord Jesus, for the Peace that You give to me, which is so very different from what the world attempts to give. 


Guard my heart with the Holy Spirit, that I will never be afraid of anything that the enemy might try to do.  

Help me to be still, and know that You are GOD; and to hear Your Voice in the midst of the storms that I face, saying “Peace, be still.” Keep me from fear and increase my faith, Lord. 

May my life be characterized by Your peace, regardless of what situation I might face, that You may be glorified in me and through me, and receive the praise that is due Your Name.  

Your Word is a light to my feet - that I may have great peace and not stumble.
I pray that my mind is always controlled  by Your Holy Spirit and
that I will always have peace, in spite of any situation I might face. 

May Your strength and peace fill my life, because I belong to You.
Lord Jesus, my Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace and
Mighty GOD, the Everlasting Father, Abba!

With You all things are possible.

Father God, I invite You into the impossible situations of my life and ask that as I wait, You will fill me with Your peace - for my hope is in You alone Lord and I trust in Your great Name. 


Amen 


Scripture Reflections:
Ephesians 2:14   -  Colossians 1:20  -   Romans 5:1   -   1 Peter 5:7
Philippians 4:7   -    John 14:27        -   Psalm 46:10  -   Mark 4:35-41
Psalm 119:165    -   Romans 8:6        -   Psalm 29:11  -   Isaiah 53:6
Matthew 19:26


No comments:

Post a Comment