Thursday, January 21, 2016

Praise God in ALL THINGS, Watch Him have the Last Word in Your Situations & You WILL Have the Victory .... (1.21.16)

My Child,
Do not fear the report of man.  
It doesn’t matter what “they" say. 

I want you to know that I am with you always. 
I promised I will never abandon you. 

I Am your loving Father, and I will have the last word.  
It is not over until I say it is over.  

 Believe that I will have the last word, and that it is worked out. It doesn’t matter if you don't feel My presence in your situation.  Don’t be moved by what you feel - be moved by what My Word says. My Word says I have overcome this world; therefore, you are more than an overcomer, so who will you believe?

 It does not matter what your feelings are trying to dictate to you, you are My Child. I Am a loving Father, and I Am good. It is my pleasure to give you good things. Do not allow your feelings to control this situation. 


Begin to pray and praise Me. 
Praise Me and it shall elevate you above the furnace of affliction. 
Seek Me daily beloved. 

Oh, stand before Me with your hands lifted and
I will send the Holy Spirit to dwell within you. 

Praise Me, praise Me, praise Me in all things,
and watch Me have the last word in your situation.

Trust in Me, and do not bow down to the enemy. 

Confess no weapon formed against you shall prosper, 
and you will find peace as you stand on My Word.  

My Child, I Am bigger than any obstacle that you may face. I have given you authority and boldness to speak to the mountains and defeat the giants in your life. It doesn’t matter what the situation looks like, just speak My Word and watch how things will turn around.  

I will have the last word in your situation,
and I say, you will have victory in Me. 
So who will you believe?

Stand and walk in faith, knowing that I am bringing deliverance right now.

The plots and plans of the enemy are null and void! Lift up your heart unto Me and worship Me. Be strong in the Lord and go forth in My strength. You shall come forth as an overcomer of the Lord. 

Worship Me and you will see the plans of the enemy work out for your good. 
I say, I Will have the last word in your situation,
for the mouth of the Lord your God has spoken it.

Now, who will you believe?


 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not. 

Jeremiah 1:12 - Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Jeremiah 23:29 - Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

Micah 4:4 - But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

Matthew 7:11
- If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment