Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Overcome Your Circumstances with Praise (1.13.16)

My Child,
I Am moving on your behalf.
I Am working, even though you can’t
see it, and I Am doing a lasting work. 

Therefore, do not bow down, and do not surrender to your circumstances. Beloved, don’t be discouraged for I Am with you. Be of good cheer; because what you are going through, I have already overcome.  Hold your head up, and do not be downcast. 


Praise and magnify My Holy Name, for the victory is already won.
Yes, praising Me is your secret weapon. 
Praise and worship will stop the plans of the enemy.
The enemy can’t stand to hear you praise My Name.

Don’t bow down in defeat, and don’t allow your circumstances to overcome you. Overcome your circumstances with praise. Use praise to liberate yourself from the fiery furnace. Oh, worship Me in your fiery furnace. Worship Me and I Will draw closer to you and bring deliverance right where you are.  Yes, I shall deliver you and you shall come out of your troubles like pure gold.

Oh, just begin to praise and pray in your heavenly language and it shall quench the flames of the enemy. Praise Me in the Spirit and I will elevate you above the furnace of affliction.

Praise Me beloved.
Trust in Me always.
Do not bow down and do not give up. 


Press your way through, rise up and walk forth 
in My Name and watch Me turn evil into good.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Daniel 3:17 - If it be so, our GOD whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment