Saturday, January 18, 2014

Breathe New Life into All Things this Season. For In God is Where Your Strength Lies (1.18.14)

Dear Child of Mine,
I am issuing another invitation for you to press in and draw close to Me.

This is a time and a season where great supernatural forces are at work in the lives of every believer. So, I’m actively at work asking My children to draw closer to Me. However, you must remember the enemy is also actively at work to push you away. You have a choice to make; whose invitation are you going to accept?

The enemy of your soul is doing whatever he can to prevent you from spending time with Me. He’s attacking many things in your life - your health, your family and your finances to cause frustration, fear and depression to isolate you from Me.  he wants to wear you down so that you will give out and give up on what I’ve promised you. But, he knows that he cannot succeed in his strategy as long as you walk close to Me. That’s why he’s after you, and that’s why I am calling you to press in and draw near to Me. In Me is where your strength lies.

I want this to be a season of fresh intimacy in your life. I want to breathe new life into your situation. I want to strengthen you and make you unshakable.  But in order to do this you must draw near to Me. The more time you spend with Me, the more you will become like Me; and the more you will be able to see what I am doing, and do it with Me. I want to fine-tune your hearing, so that you can easily recognize even My faintest whisper. I want My desires to become your desires. I want to saturate you with My presence, but I can't do that if you don't press in and draw near to Me.

Seek Me, My Child, and you shall surely find Me.
I want to reveal more of Myself to you, for this is your season.
Now do not allow anything to distract you from spending time with Me.
A fresh season of intimacy awaits you.

---
Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

James 4:8 - Draw nigh to GOD, and he will draw nigh to you.

Joshua 24:15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment