Saturday, January 25, 2014

Praise Me & Look Forward for Your New Challenges will Reap New Blessings (1.25.14)

Beloved,
I set a new mountain before you today, says the Lord. Although it will come with new challenges, it will also come with new blessings. So as you experience pressures or change in your life, instead of becoming discouraged, praise Me!

Praise Me for the things that seem to be impossible, 
because they are of Me to take you to higher grounds. 
Climbing a mountain can be difficult 
but the reward at the end is worth all of the effort.

So try to keep your eyes on the goal this day, my beloved. 
Look forward to the good things that will happen in your life 
because of your obedience to me. 

My desire for you is to be a success in all you do. 
I desire for you to succeed at work and in your relationships. 
The only way you will become all I have destined for you to become, 
is by trials and tribulations. 

I will be standing right by your side through them all. 
My still voice will speak to you and guide you in the way I wish for you to go. 
I will bring new mountains in your life, but do not be afraid. 
Remember I have promised to never leave you nor forsake you.


So rejoice, for I am answering your prayers 
and helping you to climb new mountains in a miraculous way. 
I am causing the things you need to change 
and to manifest so we can address them together. 

Do not rebel against the circumstances I am taking you through right now, 
but praise me instead, because I am working it out for your good.
So praise me as you climb the mountain ahead 
and very soon you will see everything coming together, 
just as I told you it would. 

I am the ultimate Master Planner, over all that I have created, 
which is every living and breathing thing. 
Your ways are not my ways so trust me always, regardless. 
Nothing that I will ever do is a mistake. 

I am ALPHA AND OMEGA, says the Lord,
the beginning and the end.
I am GOD all by myself and there is no other! 


No comments:

Post a Comment