Monday, January 27, 2014

Never Forget, God's Goodness and Mercy will See You Through (1.27.14)

My Child,
I know the season you’re in.

And although you may see little evidence that anything good is happening,
you must never forget My goodness and mercy.
Stop wasting precious time over what hasn’t happened.
Stop and forgive yourself for past mistakes,
for I know that I have; and move on with your life.

Start remembering all the good that has happened in your life
and what is yet to come.

Rise up and forget not My tender mercies.
Have I not always been there in your time of need?
How soon you forget My love when your way seems dark.

But in your darkest hour, don’t you know that I am with you?
Shining a light on the blessing you may have overlooked?
Yes, I am always there. Please reflect upon My mercy and goodness,
for they will lead you through this darkness and into a bright new day.

Always remember that My mercy overflows
and My love is unending towards you.

So have peace and know that this difficulty will not last forever.

Let your most holy faith rise up within you in this hour
and offer unto Me a sacrifice of praise.

Never stop praying and believing for the impossible to happen in your life.

Keep your hope in Me alive
and always have your spirit open to Me.

Constantly remembering My loving kindness and mercy towards you.
_____

Isaiah 63:7 - I will mention the loving kindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us,


Psalm 86:13 - For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Hebrews 13:15 - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Lamentations 3:18-26 - And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD: Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will, I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment