Friday, January 3, 2014

It's a New Year, a Time to Walk in Renewed Faith - Part 2 (1.3.14)

Beginning today, I will cherish each moment of my life, 
because everyday is a gift from the Lord.   
I will value this gift and I will unselfishly share this gift with others.  

Beginning today, I will face challenges with courage and determination.  
I will overcome the barriers that try to hinder my quest to succeed, 
for greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Beginning today, I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time.  
Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image, 
because the Lord didn't give me a spirit of fear, 
but a powerful spirit of love and a sound mind.  

Beginning today, I will open my mind and my heart.  
I will welcome new experiences.  
I will ask the Lord to bring new anointed relationships in my life.  
And if I choose to walk alone, the Lord will help me realize it’s better to be alone 
than to be in the wrong company.

Beginning today, I am responsible for my own happiness 
and I will do things that are pleasing unto the Lord 
and I know I will be happy; 
because my happiness is found in the Lord, 
and not in others and what they can do for me.

Beginning today, I will learn something new, I will try something different 
and I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer.  
I will change what the Lord allows me to change, 
and the rest I will let go and trust that GOD knows what is best for me.

Beginning today, and every day I will trust in the Lord 
and remember this is the day that the Lord has made.
I will rejoice and be glad; 
and realize GOD's mercy and grace have blessed me to see this new day.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for tomorrow: for the tomorrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.



No comments:

Post a Comment