Thursday, January 9, 2014

You Are Ordained for Victory Through Christ (1.9.14)

Beloved,
Have you not read in My word how the spiritual battles often raged around Me as I went about My Father’s business?  That’s because of Who I Am, and as I pushed back the kingdom of darkness, he would try and fight back.  This is what is happening to you.  The enemy is pushing back because of the works you are doing.  The enemy does not like to lose.  Do not worry about the battle that rages around you, for I have already given you the victory.
 
To be victorious all you have to do is stand and follow My battle strategy.  It’s very simple, I looked to the Father and did only what He showed Me to do.  There were times when the Father simply took care of things and I had to do was to be still.  Other times the Father would call Me to action and would show Me what to do.  I engaged only in the battles that He led Me into, I fought the way He showed Me to fight and each time the Father would give Me the victory.

So do not be surprised when the enemy tries to do the same things to you that He tried to do to Me when I walked this earth; for you bear My name.  I never promised you that it would always be easy, in fact, I said in this world, there would be times of tribulation and adversity.  Do not be afraid of these things, for I overcame them, and they shall not overcome you.  I have placed My Spirit within you, I have given you My work to do and I will empower you to complete it successfully.

I have made you victorious and an overcomer through Me.  So do not fear the battle, precious one, for I am fighting along side of you.  I will work My glory in each of your circumstances as you go forth in obedience to Me.  I will lift you up to the place of victory and I will cause you to stand mighty in Me.  So don’t fear the battle, for you are ordained for victory.

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Psalm 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


No comments:

Post a Comment