Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Don't Let the Hard Times Control You, Trust and Turn to the Lord (1.28.14)

My Child,
There will be times you may not understand why I have allowed you
to experience certain things or you may wonder about the path
that I have chosen for you.
When you find yourself in those times, I ask you to simply
trust Me, turn to Me and know that what you are going through is both
for your good and for My glory.

At those times, when it feels unbearable to you,
come to Me and lean upon Me for strength.
For My desire for you is
joy and an abundant life,
but that does not mean that you will never face trials and hardships.

What it does mean is that I will be with you in each trial and hardship;
strengthening you and causing you to overcome and be victorious.

Just come to Me in the midst of your adversity.
Set down the burdens you have been carrying
and do not allow them to distract you from Me.

Come and I will show you the destiny and victory
that I have prepared for you.
I want to flood you with My peace as I work on your behalf.
I want to cause you to have more joy than you can imagine,
a joy that cannot be stolen from you,
no matter what circumstances come your way.

So yes, there will be hard times.  But you don’t have to allow the hard times to control you.
I have poured into you all that you need
to overcome every trial and hardship that comes your way.
All you have to do is just come to Me,
and give more of yourself to Me.

As you do that,
you will feel My glory shine upon your circumstances
and dispel the trial and hardship you’re facing.

-----
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Peter 1:7 - These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold--though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment