Tuesday, January 14, 2014

God Can Make All Things New, Including You (1.14.14)

Beloved,
Trust Me and refuse to fear, 
for I am with you. 

I will strengthen you and help you. 
I am always near. 

Do not allow your feelings to overwhelm you, 
and stop worrying about what you call “wasted time”. 
Even if you miss the mark a thousand times, 
I am able to make all things new. 

I specialize in new beginnings. 
Every step you take I will use for My good.

I am more than able to make all things new, including you. 
So will you rest in this assurance? 
I am the Master of time. 
Even now I am fulfilling My promises to you. 
Must I remind you that you are on the brink of a breakthrough, 
not a breakdown, but a breakthrough?

Always remember, the pains of birth give way to new life. 
So continue to follow Me and you will see that 
I will turn your situation around for your good 
and that no weapon formed against you will prosper.

NOW BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE ALL THINGS NEW.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are called according to his purpose.

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write for these words are true and faithful.



No comments:

Post a Comment