Saturday, January 4, 2014

Today is A New Day, The Time is Now - Prepare Yourself, Rejoice and Do Not Delay (1.4.14)

My Child,
Prepare yourself and do not delay.  
Be prepared, for I say, I made a day and I called it "today”.  

I desire to move in your life today, so be prepared for I will not delay.
Mountains that once stood in your way
will be made flat and your feet will tread on solid ground. 

Did I not say I would do this? 
Am I not He who promised that when you tell the mountain
to be cast into the sea, it shall be so? 
I am He who said “Let it be,” now let it be.

Today, right now;
it is time to take off the rags of mourning that you have walked in. 
You learned much in your desert and wilderness experience;
and during that experience you were changed,
shaped and molded into a new person. 
Now shake the dust off your feet and straighten your shoulders,
for I am about to make a great and mighty move in your life.

So much has happened in the heavenlies,
things that were unseen will soon be revealed. 
Now be prepared, for your season is here,
it is changing before your very eyes.

This is a season of change; and it shall change suddenly.  
One moment it will be one way and then suddenly it will be another way.  
A new, different and wonderful change will take place.

I am closing the doors on your season of tears and hardships;
and opening new windows of opportunity.  

Today make haste, and prepare for I will not delay.  
Today is a new day. A day to stand. A day to be victorious.
It is a day to reap the fruits of your prayers, your tears
and faith in My word. 
A day that I have made and called it "Today”.  

The time is now.  Rejoice.  
I say rejoice with joy, with singing and praises to My name
for your deliverance has come.

Now prepare yourself, rejoice, and do not stop.
-------
Deuteronomy 8:2 - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

2 Chronicles 29:36 - And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly.

Malachi 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment