Friday, January 17, 2014

Put Away Childlike Things, Press In and Seek More of God (1.17.14)

My Child,
There will be times when you seek Me in the usual ways,
and I will no longer be found in some of the ways.

You may find things that used to work for you,
things that drew you to draw close to Me, have stopped working.

When this happens, don’t despair.  And don’t allow the voice of the enemy to speak condemnation to your spirit.  he will try to make you think that I am displeased with you and have abandoned you. You know that’s not true. What I am doing is inviting you to grow and mature in your relationship with Me.

Just as a child is weaned from milk and must learn to eat solid food, so must Your Heavenly Father allow you to grow through seasons of change. Our relationship will never change, however, they way in which we relate to each other will change, so that you can become more like Me. Some of the ways we met in the past, were never intended to be permanent ways for us to interact together. As you grow in Me, and as your ability to perceive in the spirit increases, I will reveal more of Myself to you. And that may require a change in how you relate to Me, even in how you seek Me.

As you grow, I will also require a higher level of dedication and obedience from you. I will point out the things that displeased Me when you thought as a child, and I will ask you refrain from them.

No, you didn’t realize they displeased Me, you were a child, how could you know?  But now you must let go of childlike things, and think in ways that are pleasing to Me. This will lead to a greater level of My anointing upon your life.

So again I say to you, do not fret when you cannot find Me as easily as before. It is just a sign that our relationship is growing and that you need to press in to seek more of Me.

Ask of Me, and I will lead you, teach you and show you how to find Me at the next level.

I will show you more of My glory and reveal more of Myself to you.

Now my child.  It is time to press into Me so we can grow in our relationship together.

---
1 Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish thing

Daniel 2:21 - And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment