Tuesday, January 7, 2014

God is Everything for Everybody, Everywhere, Every Time and in Every Way (1.7.14)

crossrotate.gif (14,436 bytes)

 GOD is my Redeemer, He is my Savior,
He is my guide and He is my peace!
He is my Joy, He is my comfort,
He is my Lord and He rules my life!
I serve Him because His bond is love, His burden is light
and His goal for me is abundant life.
I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,
the power of the powerful, the ancient of days, the ruler of rulers,
the leader of leaders, the overseer of the overcomers
and the sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.

And if that seems impressive to you, try this on for size.

crossrotate.gif (14,436 bytes)

His goal is a relationship with ME! 

He will never leave me, never forsake me,
never mislead me, never forget me, never overlook me
and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!

When I fall, He lifts me up! When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong! When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage! When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me! When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me! When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me! When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me! When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!

crossrotate.gif (14,436 bytes)
He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time and in every way.
He is GOD, He is faithful.
I am His and He is mine!
So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure, understand this...
He said it and that settles it.
GOD is in control, I am on His side and that means that all is well with my soul.

Everyday is a blessing 
for GOD Is!


No comments:

Post a Comment