Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It Is Time That You Walk in Faith, Like David (1.15.14)

Beloveds,
Arise, My people and grab hold of My promises. 
Rise up now in your spiritual authority, 
because there is nothing in this world that will stand against you. 

You are in this world, but not of this world. 
I have called you out of the world to be of use, 
to shine over darkness and to be light bearers. 

Let the light of My word shine through you. 
Use My authority and operate in My anointing and power. 
Let My words flow out of your mouths.

It is time you walk in faith like David 
and defeat the giants in your life. 

David knew of this power when he stood to face Goliath. 
David faced his giant in faith and in My power. 
Today, take a look at the Goliaths' in your life and face them now. 
Not with what you know, but with the power that I have given to you. 
I have given you authority and power over every situation that is not of Me.

So speak to the mountains in My Name 
and they shall be removed. 

My Word, My authority and faith in Me are all that you will need 
to change your circumstances and situations.

-----
Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

John 15:19 - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world,



No comments:

Post a Comment