Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Just Want to Thank You Lord (1.19.14)

Father,
You are great and worthy of all my praise! 
How awesome are the things You have done! 

I am grateful and I bless Your holy name Lord, for I have seen You at work on my behalf, again and again.   I worship You, for only You could do these mighty things. You alone are GOD.

Thank You for Your provision. I remember when you gave me comfort while I was going through my trials. You assured me that everything was going to work out for my good, and it did. 

Thank You Lord for Your protection and comfort. I remember the day you saved me.  I thank You for shining the light of Your presence into my darkness and not treating me as my sin deserves! 

Thank you for everything GOD.  Teach me by Your Spirit to live with Your praise always on my lips. Forgive my ungratefulness, I pray, and change my complaining heart! 

When I look back and remember how You have been with me and how Your hand has been on me, I am filled with gratitude and praise. But too easily I am captured again by the storms around me and I sometimes lose sight of You.  Sometimes my faith seems to disappear. 

Yet, O Lord, You have been faithful.  Faithful to all Your promises.  Therefore, I will not fear, even if everything around me seems to give way and I seem to lose my footing in the midst of changing times. Regardless of the storms I face, my hope is in You Lord and Your unfailing love for me.

I ask, Father, that You write new songs of worship on my heart for You are worthy to be praised. 

Give me an undivided heart that I may fear Your name and honor You. As I remember all that you have done in the past, increase my faith, Lord, and my trust in You for those things that loom before me today. 

Help me in my weakness Father. Remove the shadows of doubt that still linger and have a stronghold on my life.  May all that I am, and all that I do, flow out of a heart of worship and adoration for You. 

For You are glorious, and I put my hope in You alone. 
Amen

Psalm 145:3  ;   Psalm 66:1  ;   Psalm 103:10  ;   Psalm 34:1;
Psalm 103:2  ;  Psalm 33:4  ;    Psalm 46:1-2  ;   Psalm 147:11;
Psalm 86:11 ;  Mark 9:24   ;     Psalm 29: 1-2



No comments:

Post a Comment