Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a New Year, a Time to Walk in Renewed Faith (1.2.14)

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it
 - 
Psalm 118:24 


Happy New Year!!

You have made it through.  You overcame some obstacles that you thought were impossible.  Now leave the past behind you.  

Selah.  
Stop, breath, exhale.  

This is the year for GOD's people to rise up and claim what is rightfully theirs.  GOD says in His word to "forget the former things, neither consider the things of old".  He wants you to forget what they did to you.  It’s a new year, time to forget the former pain.

It’s time to forget all the slander of their cruel word. 
It’s time to forget every hurtful word you heard.
It’s time to forget the people who that brought tears to your eyes.
It’s time to forget about the ones who passed you by. 
It’s time to forget the hurt and pain you suffered in silence.
It’s time to forget those who walked away from your side. 
And it’s time to REMEMBER Jesus. 
Yes, remember Jesus, the One who for your sins, He died.

Therefore, beginning today, I will no longer worry about yesterday.  It is in the past and the past will never change. I refuse to live a life dwelling on what could have been, because in that space, I will miss the great things GOD has planned for me.

Beginning today, I will walk with renewed faith in the Lord.  Regardless of what has happened, I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future, because GOD has plans for me.  Plans that provide hope and a prosperous future.

Beginning today, I will no longer worry about tomorrow.  Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it.  But I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of today.

Beginning today, I will look in the mirror and I will see a person worthy of my respect and admiration, because I was fearfully and wonderfully made by the Lord.  Therefore, I will I enjoy spending time with myself and appreciating who GOD created me to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment