Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Seek Me, Then Your Spiritual Eyes Will Be Opened (1.8.14)

Beloved,
For a while now you have been sensing a distance and dryness of My presence in your life.  You have been greatly troubled by this and have considered many reasons why this is so.  You have searched deep within your heart and found mistakes, but your mistakes have been covered by My blood.  My blood is more than sufficient to cover a multitude of your sins, so why are you still sensing a distance from My presence?

Let Me tell you; it is all about pursuit.

In times when you feel that I am distant, that’s My call to you to pursue Me.  To search Me out in all your ways.  Seek Me in your daily activities.  Read My Word daily and in the pursuit of My presence, you will gain renewed strength. This pursuit is designed to strengthen and revitalize your spiritual muscles.  It is designed to draw you closer to Me, to renew your vows and your love for Me.

So when you feel discouraged and disappointed, seek Me.  For when you seek Me with all your heart, surely you will find Me. Then your spiritual eyes will be open to see that it was not I who moved; I was there all the time, waiting patiently for you.

Jeremiah 29:12-14a - Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD



No comments:

Post a Comment