Sunday, January 5, 2014

Give Thanks to the Lord, His Faithful Love Endures Forever!! (1.5.14)

I will give thanks to You, O Lord,
and call on Your name. 

I will make known among men the amazing things that You have done. I will sing to You and praise You alone. Teach me what it means to “glory in Your name,” that my heart might always rejoice in You. For it is my great desire to seek Your face always and to remember the wonders that You have done. I give thanks to You, Lord, for You are good. 

Your love endures forever!

You remembered me when I was lost and without You,
and You freed me from the enemy! 
Your love endures forever! 
While I was still in my sin, Christ died for me! 
Hallelujah! Your love endures forever! 
You have not kept a record of my sin, nor treated me as my sins deserve, 
but through Christ, You have removed my sin from me 
as far as the east is from the west, and remembered it no more! 
Hallelujah! 

Your faithful love endures forever!

I will bless Your name, O Lord, and in Your name I will lift up my hands, for Your faithful love endures forever! I will praise You, O Lord, for there is no GOD like You in heaven or on earth — You who keep Your covenant of love with Your servants who continue wholeheartedly in Your way. There is nothing too difficult for You! 

Your love endures forever! 

Yours is the greatness O Lord, with all the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours.

You are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from You alone, for You are the ruler of all things. In Your hands are the strength and the power to exalt and give strength and power to all. And I join with all of heaven, and Your people everywhere, in giving You thanks and praising Your glorious name! Hallelujah! 

Your faithful love endures forever! 
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! 
Amen and Amen!

Psalm 105:1-5; Psalm 136:1-9,23-24; Romans 5:6; Psalm 103:10-12; Psalm 63:4; 2 Chronicles 6:14; 1 Chronicles 29:10-13



No comments:

Post a Comment