Monday, January 6, 2014

Stop Praying Prayers of Doubt & Pray Prayers of Faith (1.6.14)

My Children,
You all have no concept of how powerful prayer is intended to be.
You do not realize that prayer, activated by faith, can move mountains.  Prayer is a powerful tool that I have given you to use for My glory, to accomplish My purposes on this earth.

When I walked this earth, I lived a life of prayer, and I taught on prayer.  I said that when two of you agree together in My name, you can ask for anything and it will be done.  I said if you have faith when you pray, believing that I will answer your prayer, then I will.  I spoke the truth then and it is still the truth now.  I changeth not.

I am the GOD who delights to answer the prayers of My people...providing they do not pray amiss.  I do not respond to prayers of doubt and wavering.  But I do respond to prayers of faith and I greatly desire that type of prayer from you.  I want you to be confident that you can approach My throne with boldness and make your requests known to Me.  I want you to truly believe that I will hear you and will not turn you away.
 
At the same time, I want your prayers to be in alignment with My will, not selfish or carnal, but full of life and led by My indwelling Holy Spirit.  Do you remember how My Son prayed just before He faced the cross?  He told Me what His will and desires were, but then He laid aside His needs and told Me nevertheless, not My will let Thy will be done. There will be times in your life when you must do the same, and I will make those times clear to you.  However, I want you to truly believe that I do desire to give you the desires of your heart.  I delight to give good gifts to My children and I want your joy to be full.

I am the GOD of the impossible.  I am the GOD who hears and answers the prayers of His people and I want you to be mindful of that when you pray, so that your prayers will be full of faith.  I want you to pray prayers that tug on the hem of my garment.  I want to show My glory and demonstrate My great love to you.  I want to answer your prayers.

So, dear child, believe who I am.  
Believe what I have said to you over and over again, 
both in My written word and in My prophetic word.  

Stop praying prayers of doubt and begin praying prayers of faith.  

Pray with the expectation that I will indeed 
hear and answer your prayer.

And I will!

Scripture references: Matthew 18:19, Matthew 21:22, James 1:6-7, Hebrews 4:16, Luke 22:42, Psalm 37:4,  Matthew 7:11, 1 John 5:14


No comments:

Post a Comment