Thursday, January 30, 2014

Entering a Beautiful Season of Recovery (1.30.14)

My Child,
You are entering a beautiful season of recovery.

A time when you will have opportunities to recover all that has been lost.
Be ever so strong and steady,
as you watch the amazing work that is being done in you,
around you and through you.

As this work is being done, please don’t dwell on the losses,
but have faith in what I am doing.

I am doing what you have asked Me for, a new beginning.

For, I tell you honestly, that what is done is done;
what is past is past.

You can do nothing to change what has been;
but you can make the most of the days ahead,
by allowing My Spirit to be your guide.

This new beginning is the completion of a deep work
of healing and restoration that was done inside of you.

The work that I’ve done will bring to an end
to all the trials and tribulations that you have endured.
The past will be only a memory and all the pain you endured will be gone.

So keep your faith and trust in Me to bring you through
with a sense of wholeness and conclusion.

Go forth in faith!

_______
Jeremiah 33:6 - Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


No comments:

Post a Comment