Friday, December 12, 2014

Be at Peace, Be Encouraged, Be Calm and Speak Peace to the Storm (12.12.14)

My Child,
Be at peace and be encouraged this day, for you are not on this journey alone. 
I am with you. 

There’s no place you can go, where I am not there.  
I am with you, strengthening you to hold on to the truth. 
I am clearing your mind and giving you a new thought process. 
I am teaching you to think of heavenly things, 
and to let go of the things beneath. 
I want your mind to be so clear, 
that you will always know that you are never alone. 
Be at peace, I don’t want anything to separate you from My love.

I am with you, and it is time to put to death the vain imaginations, and those things that do not speak to My promises. Put away the worries and complaints. Yes, I see them all. I know your heart and I know your needs. It is time to delight yourself in Me, as I delight in you. It is time to rest upon My promises, for what I have ordained shall stand. 

The Words I have spoken to you will be fulfilled. 
I am faithful, so be at peace. 
I am God, your Father, and I would never leave you alone.

I know you say that you cannot sense My presence, but I am with you. I am right here with you in the midst of your storm, holding back the things you cannot see, and I'm teaching you to be calm. I want you to be calm so you can speak peace to the storm. 

Yes, I know that I control the storm, 
but My child, isn’t it time you learn to speak to your storm as well?
_____________  

Job 22:21 - Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment