Friday, December 19, 2014

If You Want to Experience the Impossible, then Absolute Surrender is Required on this Journey (12.19.14)

My Child, 
Trust Me, and do not be afraid of the way that I am leading you. 

Just let Me lead you, for I know what I have planned and what is ahead. 

Do not try to figure out how it will all come together, have faith in Me, and let Me lead you. Trust and believe that I have only good things planned for you. If you want to experience what your heart has been longing for, then turn loose of your reasoning and let Me lead you. If you want to experience the impossible, then absolute surrender is the requirement on this journey. 

My child, there can be no other way.

If you let Me lead you, I will open doors that man said were closed. 
I will bring people into your life, and take you to places that you thought 
were impossible, for with Me, all things are possible. 

In Me is life more abundantly, and when you trust in Me and allow Me to lead you, you will taste a freedom beyond this world. If you give Me absolute surrender and let Me lead you, you will live a life blessed beyond what the world can understand, for My power, riches and glory will fall upon you.

So, let go of your own understanding, take My hand, and let Me lead you. 
Surrender to the way that I have been nudging you.  
I know there is a part of you that does not want to let go. 
However, if you give Me absolute surrender and follow Me, 
I promise you will never regret it. 

Now, if you are ready to experience what you thought was impossible; 
if you are ready to move beyond the natural realm of things, 
then take My hand and walk with Me, 
for I will indeed take you to places 
beyond what you could have ever imagined.
___________

Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 25:4-5 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the GOD of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Proverbs 3:4-6 - So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of GOD and man. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 



No comments:

Post a Comment