Wednesday, December 17, 2014

God has Given Us His Spirit, therefore Forgive Yourself & Set Yourself Free (12.17.14)

My Child,
It pleases Me that you have a forgiving spirit, 
and that you have forgiven others as I have forgiven you. 
However, there is still one thing I want you to do; 
and that is to forgive yourself.  

We have talked about this before, 
and it continues to be a problem in your life, 
so I want to help you.

My child, no matter what the enemy tries to tell you, 
or make you feel, let Me remind you that 
there is no condemnation to those who are with Me. 
Your past mistakes can only control you if you allow them to, 
and I thought you wanted Me to have control. 

I cannot be in control when you allow your mistakes 
to overrule the things I want to do in your life.

I gave you My Spirit, and The Spirit is dwelling within you. 
Yes, the same spirit that raised Me is within you. 
Therefore, you have the power and authority 
to rebuke this condemning spirit, use it and set yourself free. 

Set yourself free and stop being a victim. 
When you don’t forgive yourself, it hinders you from moving forward. 
Unforgiveness is holding you in the past 
and keeping you from reaching your destiny.

Dear child, you’ve learned to walk in forgiveness towards others,
now use that same process and learn to forgive yourself. 

Don’t you think it’s time? 
Don’t you think you’ve punished yourself enough? 
I do, and it’s time to forgive yourself, move forward 
and set yourself free.
_________

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:9 - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment