Sunday, December 14, 2014

If You Walk with God, You will Always Walk in the Light (12.14.14)

My Child,
Joy begins with Me; it begins in My presence.
When you abide in Me, and let My Words abide in you,
every need you have will be fulfilled.

It is only when you look for other things and people to fulfill your needs that loneliness and sadness enters your life. When you find yourself saying, there is something missing, and a hunger for something deeper takes over you; know that I am the One you are looking for. I am the joy that is missing in your life.

Yes, I am the One that you are looking for.
I am the One that you need to have in your life. 

If you spent time delighting yourself in Me, 
those desires in your heart will line up with My Word and overtake you.

You see, when you seek Me first, you will also be able to enjoy the other pleasures that I have given you in this life.  But it won't happen until I am first. As I said, Joy begins with Me, and it begins in My presence.  No one else will be able to fulfill the emptiness that you are feeling.

Looking for other things or anyone else to meet the needs of your heart is a waste of your time.

Come to Me. Talk to Me, open up to Me, share your fears and concerns with Me. Come, and let Me be a part of your life every day. Allow Me to be ever-present in your life, and when darkness tries to overtake you, My joy will be the light that will show you the path to take.

You see, light and darkness are both alike to Me,
and if you walk with Me, you shall walk in the light.

Oh come and abide with Me this day; and My light will fill your day with My joy and My presence. Come and abide with Me this day, for I am what you have been searching for, I am what you need.

Come, for there is no limit to what I am able to do in your life.
__________

Psalm 139:12 - Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

John 17:13 - And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment