Sunday, December 21, 2014

Take Your Eyes Off Your Situation and Keep Them on God. Speak His Word and Stand. (12.21.14)

My Child,
Do not doubt in your heart, or in your mind, that I will come through for you. Do not waver in your faith, nor in the things that I have said unto you. 

Take your eyes off your situation and keep them on Me. 
Speak My Word and stand. 

I will accomplish all that I have said.  Nothing is impossible for Me. I AM faithful and true.

Take every thought captive, and never give place to anything that I haven't spoken to you or shown you. Stop trying to figure things out, and stop saying I don’t see how this can work.  That's My job. Your job is to bring everything to Me in prayer, release those things and then trust in Me to honor My Word. 

I AM the Lord your God.  And I AM faithful and true.

Think not that you are alone for I am with you in every step that you take. If you believe that I Am faithful and true, you will see the walls, created by your wavering faith, fall. 

Therefore, gather your thoughts now 
and walk according to My Word, 
for I AM faithful and true.
________

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised).



No comments:

Post a Comment